Monday, August 5, 2013

My Vegan Monday

Morning
Vienna roast coffee with almond milk
Oatmeal with raisins
Mixed nuts

Afternoon
Falafel sandwich
A couple Chimes ginger candies (I was seduced by the packaging)

Evening
Roasted cauliflower and broccoli
Whole Foods (how I love yee) salad bar
Chocolate

Well, after a month of not working out, I'm finally back at the gym. But I've got to purge the sugar from my system. No more disappearing pints of Ben & Jerry's while watching Sex and the City. No more nicking the candy drawer at work. A little more control over my urge to immediately finish lunch with a spot of chocolate. I usually find that if I can do three or more days sans sweets, then I have more willpower on days four, five and six. 

What's your fix for taming your sweet tooth?


3 comments:

  1. I think the only solution for me is to have my jaw locked shut but I do well if there is nothing chocolate in the house. I have been on a kick of eating chocolate chocolate chip muffins from a nearby market. Deadly delicious.
    Now I am doing better because we have to actually drive to a market ! it takes the fun out of dashing over and grabbing baked goods :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right. I think I might wire my mouth shut.

    ReplyDelete