Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Sweet cinnamon

I go to The Smile to Go fairly often for lunch. Always tantalized by its display of home-baked breads, muffins and cookies.
Finally, I skipped the farro salad and roasted squash. I went straight for the good stuff.
Not even the strawberry almond bread. Or the old-fashioned coffee cake.

I skipped the sweet little rustic galettes, too.
I got myself a giant, doughy, delicious cinnamon bun.

Tinged with the essence of orange. Drenched in sugary frosting.
And would you believe... vegan? For the good grace of grapeseed oil, soy milk and maple syrup.

3 comments:

  1. There was no better discovery than cinnamon and sugar. Really.
    ( she says with her mouth full of cinnamon sugar donuts from the apple farm stands )

    ReplyDelete
  2. it really is my personal hornor to possess a look at at the weblog, it really is great.

    Buy elo boostFUT 14 Coins

    ReplyDelete
  3. This piece of writing is really a fastidious one
    it assists new internet users, who are wishing for blogging.

    ReplyDelete